Instillation solution. A preparation specially designed for the care of healthy skin and shiny fur of pets. This preparation is suitable for all types of skin and fur, even very brittle hair and sensitive skin.
In the dermo-cosmetics series, Essential 6 spot-on is the first multifunctional product for skin care of dogs and cats. Essential 6 spot-on is suitable for all types of skin and fur, even very brittle hair and sensitive skin. It is recommended to use it once a week. Essential 6 spot-on is hypoallergenic and fragrance-free. It contains only natural, active ingredients. The composition of this product is patented. Exclusive composition and clinically proven efficacy based on careful selection of ingredients based on purity, efficacy and synergistic effect: essential oils of rosemary, lavender, tea tree, cedar, oregano, hemp and neem seed oils, soothing and purifying agents, vitamin E, biodiffusible carrier.
Essential 6 spot-on has the following features:
- Restores the hydrolipid film of the animal's skin and keeps the skin moisturized
- Favorably affects the natural balance of the skin ecosystem, strengthens the protective functions of the skin, especially the epidermal barrier, reduces flaking
- Cleans the animal's skin and helps protect it from irritation
- Eliminates bad smell, but does not eliminate the individual smell of the animal
- Reduces hair loss and supports hair growth
- It has an antioxidant effect.
- With regular use of Essential 6 spot-on, the pet's skin will be healthier and more resistant, and the coat will be shiny, smooth and smelling good.
- During the warm season, when the animal spends more time outside in the sun.
- During the rainy season, so that the pet smells nice even after a downpour.
- Before traveling with a pet: by car, plane or train.
- Before exhibitions, so that the pet stands out with its fur density and shine.
1 pipette once a week; break the tip of the pipette at the break line. Spread the fur between the shoulder blades and on the neck so that the skin is exposed. Apply the contents of the pipette to the skin in one or two places. No need to massage, biodiffusion is enough. Essential 6 spot-on is automatically distributed throughout the animal's body. The animal must not be bathed 2 days before and 2 days after using Essential 6 spot-on.
Best results are obtained with regular and repeated use of this product.
It is recommended to initially drip one pipette once a week for 2 months in a row, then repeat the procedure one month per quarter until necessary.